AustCham Korea’s Committees
Our Committees range from communications, events and compliance headed by a Board Director to oversee the effective progress of the Chamber’s initiatives.
Our Committees include:
- Advocacy & Communications – overseeing the effective communication between the Chamber and the Korean Government
- Membership – keeping up to date with our members and welcoming new members to both our Chamber and broader community
- Events & Social – responsible for our various events throughout and filling up our social calendar for the year
- Doing Business in Korea (DBIK) – organising the various seminars and speakers for our forums
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) – spearheading our CSR initiatives from organising charities and community outreach
- Energy & Resources Sub-Committee – providing further engagement between companies and organisations within the sector.