AustCham Korea’s Committees
Our Committees range from communications, events and compliance headed by a Board Director to oversee the effective progress of the Chamber’s initiatives.
Our Committees include:
- Advocacy – overseeing the effective communication between the Chamber and the Australian and Korean Government
- Membership & Communications – keeping up to date with our members and welcoming new members to both our Chamber and broader community
- Events & Social – responsible for our various events throughout and filling up our social calendar for the year
- Business Development – organising various seminars, workshops and intiatives to assist our members
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) – spearheading our CSR initiatives from organising charities and community outreach
- Energy, Resources, Sustainability & Investment Sub-Committee (ERSC) – providing further engagement between companies and organisations within the sector.
- Financial Services Sub-Committee (FSSC) – representing the financial services security community, act as an interface to the government, regulators and industry, as well as advising and educating AustCham Korea members on issues relating to the industry.