Stephen Revere, USO Korea – https://prezi.com/ofudqy2dmea1/the-nitty-gritty-of-social/
Allan Kim, Unicoi Systems – Go Online and Let your Korean Customers Find You
Kevin Han, Kongdoo E-Sports & Enterntainment – To follow soon.
How to use social media marketing to optimize your business
As part of our Doing Business in Korea program, AustCham Korea is proud to present a seminar and networking event about social media and digital technology. Learn from industry leaders and share information about how Korean businesses adopt and use social media tools to capture and retain consumers and build awareness.
Your business can’t afford you to miss this event!
1. Stephen Revere, Area Programs Manager, USO Korea
2. Allan Kim, President of Korea Office, Unicoi
3. Kevin Han, Vice Presdient of Kondgoo Company
1. How, why and when to use social media/digital technology to promote your company or brand
2. How to use Facebook and Twitter effectively in business
3. Social media do’s and don’ts
Date & Time: June 23rd, 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm
Venue: HJ Convention Center
Tickets: Members: 35,000 KRW │ Non-members: 45,000 KRW
(Includes food and drinks)
* RSVP is based on a first paid basis
* Contact: email@example.com/ 02-2010-8832
•Please click this link to RSVP: http://goo.gl/forms/2Q4EiWoDzy2HdLWT2
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY
* Prepayment to Shinhan Bank 100 026 545750 is encouraged for registration and due on 5pm June 21st
* All cancellations made after 5pm June 22nd as well as ‘no shows’ will be invoiced the full amount
This event is proudly sponsored by Robert Walters and Wilson Parking