2016 Breakfast Forum
KAFTA Financial Services Briefing Session
Date: Wednesday 23rd March 2016
Time: 07:30 AM – 09:00 AM (07:15 AM Registration)
Cost: KRW 35,000 Members | KRW 45,000 Non-Members
Venue: Grand Hyatt Seoul, Namsan5
• Overview of KAFTA Financial Services Chapter
– Presenter: Paul Schofield, Economic Counsellor, Australian Embassy
• Perspectives of an Australian financial services provider in Korea
– Presenter: John Walker, Chairman, Macquarie Securities Korea Limited
• Finance sector reform in Korea
– Presenter: Director TARK Yunsung, International Financial Division, Financial Services Commission
• Q &A
Both the Korean and Australian governments are focused on promoting services as a new driver of economic growth. Financial services are becoming an increasingly significant aspect of the bilateral economic relationship with scope to boost the two-way trade in financial services.
The Korea-Australia Free Trade Agreement (KAFTA) presents new opportunities for Korean and Australian business, particularly in relation to services and investment. In order to maximise the benefits of KAFTA it is important for business to have a working knowledge of the Agreement.
Enquiries to AustCham at (02) 2010 8832
Please RSVP to email@example.com by 22 5PM Mar 22
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY
– You can make payment to Shinhan Bank 100 026 545750 or at the door.
– Limited seats are available, so please quickly register and make payment to secure your seats.
– All cancellations made after 22 March as well as ‘no shows’ will be invoiced the full amount.