The Australian Chamber of Commerce in Korea (AustCham Korea) is looking to recruit an Executive Director. All individuals are welcome to apply.
Australian Chamber of Commerce in Korea (AustCham)
The AustCham Executive Director is responsible for delivering high quality comprehensive support to the Executive Committee of AustCham in fulfilling the mission of the Chamber – i.e. fostering a vibrant Australia-Korea business community through networking, information-sharing and representation.
The successful applicant will be required to work cooperatively and flexibly in a small team environment under the broad guidance of the Executive Committee of AustCham. The successful applicant must also be confident interacting with senior business people and government officials. A connection with Australia is desirable.
Key Duties include:
1. Actively promoting and growing AustCham membership
2. Advocacy in support of Australian business interests in Korea
3. Representing AustCham at external events
4. Supervising the AustCham Office Manager (as well as any interns) and, as required, assisting them in the performance of their role
5. Ensuring AustCham complies with the Korean regulatory framework as well as its internal governance requirements
1. Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field
2. Excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivation, ability to work independently, and resilience
3. Completely fluent in both (written and spoken) Korean and English
4. Member focus and delivery of high quality output
5. Experience in Korean and international business environment
6. Good knowledge of PC software
•Compensation package commensurate with experience.
•Applications written in English (comprising a cover letter and resume) should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
•Applications close at 5pm (Seoul time) on Friday 25 September 2015
•To find out more about AustCham go to: www.austchamkorea.org