“BullRoarer” Launches on www.austchamkorea.com
AustCham Korea is pleased to announce that it has launched a Members-only section on the Chamber’s website (www.austchamkorea.com) called “BullRoarer”, named after a communication device created by Indigenous Australians.
Members can submit articles, advertorials or commentary on any relevant business topic and have it posted on the AustCham website.
BullRoarer is an open forum where members can have their say on:
– Articles of interest on professional or business issues
– Business-related information or commentary
– Company advertorials to promote your company
– How can the Korea-Australia FTA impact your business ?
– Share your expertise in product marketing, finance or Korean business practices ?
– Building your own business in Korea or Australia ? Share your success stories with other members on BullRoarer…
Articles should be 150-300 words in length and must comply with appropriate standards1.
Send your articles to email@example.com and if you have any questions, please contact Jieseon Kim, Executive Director.
1. Items submitted to BullRoarer will be reviewed by the Communications Committee for inappropriate or political content. AustCham Korea reserves the right to review and/or withhold any item submitted for BullRoarer.