2013 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
On January 17, AutCham Members and Guests attended the 2013 AGM at Orchid room of the Grand Ambassador Hotel. It was a chance to meet the newly elected Board of Directors and also for AustCham members to get together after the winter break.
After brief welcoming remarks from Chairman Peter Feltis, The Chamber Patron H.E. Sam Gerovich expressed pleasure at being patron over the past four years. He also explained AustCham plays a vital role in representing and supporting Australian business in Korea.
Mr. Robert Quinlivan outlined the financial report for 2011-2012 and also gave a brief rundown of 2013 expected activities.
At the meeting the 2013 Board of Directors was announced as follows:
Returning Directors for 2013
• Peter Feltis from Samsung Engineering
• Matthew Holmes from KPMG
• Jeff Bang from Rio Tinto
• Young In Cho from Pure Commerce
• Jean Ough from Western Australia Investment and Trade
• Diana Underwood from Work Well
• Scott Walker from Blackmores Korea
Re-elected Directors for 2013
• Graham Dodds from Exxon Mobile
• Robert Quinlivan from Macquarie Securities
• Lachlan Winner from P&W Energy
New Directors for 2013
• Michael Finucan from MLA
• Ross Gregory from Macquarie Securities
The ex officio positions of the BOD are:
• Brett Cooper Senior Trade Comissioner from Austrade
• Paul Gibbons Economic Counsellor from Australian Embassy Seoul
After the official part of the evening outgoing directors, Sean and Harry Lee and Sean Rod were thanked for their contributions. Traditional gift of a magnificent horse statute was presented to Sean Rodrigues as a former Chairman of AustCham and ANZCCK.